Jobs after Digital Marketing Course | MFB Courses
This word is often used now every time when it comes to choosing a suitable career for you. This is because of the scope and growth in the digital marketing field. If you are looking to build your career in Digital Marketing then this article will solve all your doubts. Through this, you will be able to decide which job profile is suitable for you. Here is a list of the Top 7 Jobs after the Digital Marketing Course:
1: Search Engine Specialist
2: Content Marketing
3: Email the Marketer
4: Web Developer & Designer
5: Graphic Designer
6: Social Media Manager
7: Social Media Ads Expert
1: Search Engine Specialist:
Search Engine Specialist is very much specialized to rank websites on the first page of the search engine. They optimized websites in SEO friendly manner which enables websites to rank on the first page of google/bing.
Roles And Responsibilities of Search Engine Specialist:
- Optimization of websites.
- Optimization of copy and landing pages for SEO.
- Research of contents that can easily rank on the first page of google.
- Keyword Research using keyword research tools.
- Get backlinks for the websites.
- Analyze and track ad campaigns and check insights on google analytics.
Salary Prospects of SEO Specialist:
Salary for SEO Specialists ranges between 1.9 LPA to 8.9 LPA. The average salary for this is 4 LPA.
If you are someone who is interested to know how web pages rank on the first page of google, how optimization is done, keyword research, etc. then this job is for you. Start learning SEO and have the best career in Digital Marketing.
2: Content Marketing:
Content Marketers are very well-trained to write content for their audience. There are two types of content marketers.
1: Content writer
Content Marketer writes contents that provides value to their audience, solves queries of the audience, informs about new things, etc.
Roles And Responsibilities of Content Marketer:
- To write compelling blogs, social media content for websites, product descriptions, web copy, etc.
- To write captions for social media posts, ad copy for ad campaigns, white papers, and Email Newsletters.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Write and promote blogs to drive more traffic.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
The salary for a Content Marketer ranges between 2.7 to 21 LPA and the Average salary for a Content Marketer is 6 LPA.
If you are someone who loves to write content, articles, and captions then this job is for you. You can start writing content and start your career as a content marketer.
3: Email Marketer:
A digital marketer who focuses on building email lists, creating emails, and nurturing leads through written communications.
Roles And Responsibilities of Email Marketer:
- Create Email lists.
- Making email layouts and designs.
- Mobile and SEO-friendly emails.
- Write Email copy and optimize emails.
- Frame Email campaigns.
- Track email campaigns.
- Automate email tasks.
- Get leads and conversions through emails.
Salary Prospects of Email Marketers:
The salary for an email marketer ranges between 2 LPA to 13 LPA and the average salary is 4.5 LPA.
If you are someone who likes to read and write email newsletters and earn through it then this job is for you. You can opt for cost-effective marketing tools and earn through them.
4: Web Developer and Designer:
A web developer is someone who builds and maintains the core structure of a website. A Web designer is responsible for designing the layouts, maintaining the website, and visual graphics of a website.
Roles and Responsibilities of Web Developer and Web designer:
- Plan website structure and design accordingly.
- Design mobile and SEO-friendly websites.
- Create landing pages and optimize them.
- Design sample page layouts using proper fonts, sizes, and colors.
- Designs and maintains graphics and animations.
- Register hosting and domains which is most suitable for clients.
- Maintain the C-Pannel of the website.
- Use coding and programming languages according to use.
- Increase website speed using the best tools.
- Get leads and conversions through the website.
Salary Prospects of a Web Developer and Web Designer:
The salary of web designers and web developers ranges from 1 LPA to 6 LPA and the average salary is 3 LPA.
If you are someone who is fascinated by websites, and their layout and want to know how all these can help to build a business then this job is for you. You can become a Web developer and designer to build a wonderful website and get the best ROI.
5: Graphic Designers:
A graphic designer is a professional who creates graphics, animations, and visual looks for their clients.
They are specialized to assemble images, typography, and videos to grab the attention of the audience and get the best results from it.
Roles and Responsibilities of Graphic Designers:
- Design creative content for online campaigns, print ads, websites, and videos.
- Create images and layouts using software or by themselves.
- Creating engaging graphics.
- Testing graphics across various media.
- Visualize and create illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos
- Designing visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging,
Salary Prospects of a Graphic Designer:
The salary for a graphic designer ranges between 1 LPA to 6 LPA and an average salary of 3 LPA.
If you are someone who loves to create graphics and create the visual look for the website and other platforms then you should opt for this job.
6: Social Media Manager:
Social Media Manager is a digital marketer who is responsible for all the tasks related to social media. They are specialized in optimizing social media accounts, post content on daily basis, and engaging with the audience to get the best use of them.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Social Media Manager:
- Create content for multiple platforms.
- Monitor and track social media performance.
- Plan social media strategy.
- Measure and get the best return on investment.
- Engage with the audience.
- Get leads and conversions through social media tasks.
- Plan and run social media campaigns.
Salary Prospects of Social Media Manager:
Salary for social media managers ranges between 1.5 LPA to 10 LPA and an average salary of 4 LPA.
If you are someone who is very much familiar with social media channels and their use then this job is perfect for you. This is a very great job where you can earn with social media.
Whenever you open social media accounts you see a lot of sponsored ads, all of these are done by social media ads experts.
A Social Media Ads Expert is a digital marketer who is responsible for all the ads on social media. They are specialized in running digital ads and getting the best leads and conversions for their clients.
7: Social Media Ads Expert:
Roles And Responsibilities of Social Media Ads Expert:
- Plan ad campaigns for social media ads.
- Optimize ads to get better ROI.
- Plan and explain the most important social media KPIs.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement
- Frame social media ad strategies.
- Measure ads performance.
- Tracking all the ads to measure results.
- Increase brand awareness through social media ads.
- Improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Plan and manage social media content.
Salary Prospects of Social Media Ads Expert:
The salary for a social media ads expert ranges between 2 LPA to 10 LPA and an average salary with 4 LPA.
If you are someone who is interested to run ads for social media accounts through effective plan and strategy then this job is for you.
Having a good career is not a myth anymore. There are many job opportunities with digital marketing to scale your career. You can choose the best suitable job for you and secure your future.
Hopefully, you must have understood the job opportunities in the digital marketing field. You just need to give a start to your career.
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSES | MFB Courses
Media Fleetblue has mindblowing digital marketing courses which help to secure your dream job.
BEST DIGITAL MARKETING COURSES IN VARANASI
1: Digital Marketing
3: Social Media Marketing
WHY MFB COURSES FOR DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE?
- Live sessions
- Mentor support
- Placement assistance
- Certification Course
- Affordable price
- 4.6 rating course
Now you know all the jobs after diigtal marketing courses in Varanasi and now it’s chance to take an action in Digital Marketing. Let’s begin your digital journey by understanding what Digital Marketing is all about and progress our way to the corporate world opportunities.
Get real-time experiences and insights on how the digital market works and learn from the best mentors and their adventures! So, what are you waiting for …Enroll in the course to boost your digital marketing career and become a certified pro digital marketer